Friday, November 26, 2010

What B.R. Boy Bio is This?

THIS IS ME:


1. God

2. Family and Friends

3. Goals

4. Sex and Clothes

5. Music

6. Partying

7. ....just about everything else....
                                                              (the Answer when U read On..)

none other than BR's own Mr. Kelvin D.!! I ran across this on Facebook and thought I'd share it with you guys.. cause i think we've all had or still have a list like this (Lord knows I do).. K not only likes to party(#6 on list) but was also an Express Dude(clothing store) for a good minute.. might still be?? I'll have to check into that.. as for the present I do kno that K has been taking some big steps into the modeling game.. so next time U cross his path show him some extra love.. cause I said soo!! 

1 comment: