Thursday, December 23, 2010

      A shout out to all my wonderful Friends...
  • Martin-thanks for teaching me to follow my dreams and that to give is to receive 
  • Melvin-thanks for showing me the full definition of friendship 
  • Ron B-thanks for loving Q when I was young and very dumb
  •  Brandon W-thanks for getting me out my mother's house!
  •  Demondre-thanks for being one of my first hommies
  •  Jaraad-thanks for being my cool azz big brother
  •  Raymond-thanks for being so supportive
  •  G-thanks for being G
  •  Keith B-thanks for never letting me take myself too serious
  •  Alvin-thanks for not killing me
  •  Stanley-thanks for all of the O.M.G.'s
  •  Bobby-thanks for not judging
  •  Terrance A-thanks for showing up right on time
  •  One-9-thanks for pressing record
  •  Ramone-thanks for being from Cali
  •  Del-thanks for letting me steal your gym for a good 9 months 
  •  Keith V-thanks for bringing peace in my dramatic life
  •  Ron-thanks for keeping my brother J active 
  • If I missed your name it most definitely is still in my heart

2 comments:

  1. U know i will forever be your hommie much luv from DEDE AKA Demondre

    ReplyDelete