Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hi Guys!

 ..Long Time Right? I missed all you fine Bitches. These last few months have been crazy for me.. between my Moms surgery (she's doin' much better now), and my lil' Sister moving back to ATL to get away from her first bad break-up, sprinkled with the regret of some bad financial decisions on my part (slowly shaking back) and then there's that very confusing Lead Single from Sasha's upcoming C.D.?? How do you have tracks like 'Speechless' and 'Dangerously in Love' on your 1st LP, then manage to release shit like 'Run the World (Sluts)(Girls)' on your 4th album? .. I'll take Sellout for $800 Alex.. but on another note what have you Hot Totties been up to??

2 comments:

  1. hheeeeyyy!! wassup baby? i miss u much, im so glad were back. love u Q. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. D I knew you would be the first one to show me some love.. So where do you wanna go this time? or do you wanna just stick to a lil' of everything..

    ReplyDelete